Re: Quizz Answers ... NO LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quizz Answers ... NO LBC
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:48:26 +0000
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, at around 23:28:14 local time, Bill & Skip Pugh
<anabil007@comcast.net> wrote:
>ANSWERS  ... Rember No cheating ... >:-}

Dear Bill,

There are a few answers in there that are completely wrong for UK test
subjects - which is not to say that I got all of them right, even by UK
definitions!

>7. 20

It varies, usually between 40 and 50.    Standard "Ship" brand matches
now come in boxes of 40.

>9. 87.7

88

>12. 12 (no number 1)

We haven't had VHF TV for about thirty years.

>17. 5

Well, there are only four on a Spitfire...

>20. 8

Typically six or twelve.   (Cans of beer come in packs of four, not six,
too).

>22. Left

Either (I ordered some sets of blinds a few years ago, and was offered
the choice).

>23. *, pound

*, # (Star and Hash)

>25. Counter

I haven't got one to hand, but I'm almost certain that all of ours go
clockwise (as seen from above).   The horses face left as you look at
them.

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie  - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org