differential hubs need new seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: differential hubs need new seals
From: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:58:50 EST
Hi folks,
     The differential hubs from my TR6 need new seals. Anyone know of a shop
that can disassemble them and install the seals? Apple Hydralics said they
don't do them and recommended calling Roadster Factory. Any other place come to
mind? I am located in Pennsylvania. My mechanic bent the one hub flange trying
to take it apart. Can this be straightened out? Thanks much.

                                                                 Tom Miller
 75 TR6
                                                                 CF 36713U

===     http://www.vtr.org