RE: differential hubs need new seals

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <TOMJOANNMI@aol.com>
Subject: RE: differential hubs need new seals
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:53:27 -0500
Tom,
There is a guy in North Carolina that is supposed to be pretty good. Here is
his address.

Scott Howell
High Point Imports
5858 Prospect St.
Archdale, N.C. 27263
336-884-1455 10-6 M-F

He is supposed to be able to rebuild good hubs for $165.00 each and they are
guaranteed for 12 months.
I am planning on getting my TR4A hubs down to him this winter. Don't bother
sending him the bent one though.
>From what he says, you should just throw it away and start looking for a new
one. I might be able to locate
fa rebuildable hub for you here locally. A guy I know here in Cincinnati
seems to be trying to corner
the market on TR-250 parts cars. Sorry Todd.. Ha Ha
This name is Todd Bermudez and his email address is tbermudez@fuse.net. No
financial interest..

Best Regards,
Dave Connitt