Re: ebay liars?

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: ebay liars?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:16:38 -0400
Paul Dorsey wrote:
> Jack and Don,
> What kind of 'paper trail or digital paper trail' does one need to show
> either Paypal, Visa, MC in order to get a reimbursement?  How many
> unsuccessful attempts to contact the jerk seller does one need to make?  Is
> it a total hassle and not worth it for an item under $25?
> Paul

In my experience, no agreement/contact/comment from the seller is required.
Just explain your case
and be able to prove you returned the merchandise.

I once returned an item for which I paid $15. It was a waste of time and money,
but I was irritated
with the guy and wanted to make a point. Cost me $8.00 to return the item to
him plus the original
shipping cost. Probably best to just resell it on ebay and let the buyer pay
the shipping.

Don Malling