Re: Gasoline

To: Harlyred1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gasoline
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:20:38 -0400
About all you can do is to invest in Exxon/Mobil, BP, et al.

They're laughing all the way to the bank. It's a great time to have loaded
up on oil stocks a few years back. Better yet, to be in top management at an
oil company.

I have to say that's I find it rather funny, but good from an economic
perspective, it will keep gasoline plentiful into the future.

Ted

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO