Fan blade substitution

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fan blade substitution
From: ols@bcdef.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:39:24 -0400
Hi all

Thanks for all of the great information regarding the TR3 running hot
problem I posted last week.  Fromm all of the information I received
from it, it seems as if there is no one answer to this, but that I
should do several things.

One of the things suggested by several people was to replace the
stock four blade fan with a multi-blade fan.  The only multi-blade
fan I can find is for the TR6.  Is this interchangeable with the TR3
fan or is there an adapter that is needed?  If there is an adapter
needed, where can I get one?  Is changing the fan a relatively easy
job?

Any advise appreciated.

Thanks

Alex