RE: Fan blade substitution

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fan blade substitution
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:24:55 -0700
> I don't have a TR3, but seems to me you have to remove the body from the
> frame to pull the radiator.

Not quite that bad, just removing the front apron (which is still a pretty
major job, especially if it's not been off recently).

I have, in desperation, removed the stock fan from a TR3A without pulling
the front apron.  But it was a long time ago and I don't recall all the
necessary gyrations.  I do remember taking the radiator completely loose,
and pushing it as far forward as possible, then scraping up my big, fat
hands trying to work between it and the fan ...

Randall