Re: TR3 running hot

To: tr4driver@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 running hot
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:05:14 -0400
On my TR6 I have a puller fan that is set to come on with a thermostat.
  I also have a manual switch just in case that thermostat fails.  I
have an indicator light hooked up so I can see when the fan is running
 from inside the car.  When traveling down the highway the light glows
dimly indicating that the fan is moving and air is flowing through the
radiator.  All other things being equal might the airflow going through
the radiator be less impeded by the non-engaged electric fan if the fan
blads spin with the airflow?

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)