Re: Attitude (was : Compression test how to, no remaining LBC

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Attitude (was : Compression test how to, no remaining LBC
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:45:39 EDT
Hey Guys,
I wonder how much of this type of thing is due to the whole e-mail/Internet
format.  I know in business it is very hard to communicate properly using
e-mail.  If you think about it one cannot look into another's eyes, hear the
inflection of their voice, see the expression on their face and observe body
language. All very important if a debate is occurring and especially critical
if
anger is setting in.  I always tell my people at work to only use e-mail for
the
transference of factual information, anything else should be done over the
phone at a minimum and preferably face to face. Unfortunately we can't do that
here on the List but IMHO we should all be aware that e-mail is an imperfect
method of human interaction.
Just my 2 cents,
Cheers,
Darrell