Re: Hood release -- the magic auto-opener

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hood release -- the magic auto-opener
From: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:57:03 -0600
Thanks all for your thoughts on this. I'm going to try to do some
adjustments tonight to see if I can't get this to work better. I
hadn't thought of the pin being adjustable, but that makes perfect
sense. If it was too short, it might explain my issues. I'm also
going to look into the alternate release mentioned--that cable makes
me a bit nervous!

-Drew

--
Andrew Frink