Re: OT: Little British Van help request

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Little British Van help request
From: "Edward R. Purcell" <epurcel@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:35:34 -0400
Hi Mike,  The fusible link is just wire that is at least one and
possibly two gages smaller in size (higher in gage number).  If you can
determine the gage of the wire the link protected then the rating for
one gage smaller wire and fuse at that level you should be safe enough.
   If you have any doubts about this method then by all means choose
another as I am not an enjiner.

Ed.