OT: Little British Van help request

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Little British Van help request
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:11:07 +0100
Dear All,

My wife has recently acquired a 1987 Autohomes Bambi (a professional
conversion of the Bedford Rascal van into a pocket-sized camper van).
One of the first things she did was to try to jump start it with the
positive lead on the negative terminal and the negative lead on the
positive terminal...   She fried the fusible link.   The local main
dealer tells us that this part is NLA, which is fine - I'll simply
replace it with an in-line cartridge fuse - but they have no technical
data on it.   Does anyone here happen to know the rating of this fusible
link?

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671