Re: not specifically triumph, but vintage related

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not specifically triumph, but vintage related
From: "Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:49:21 -0400
Although I am late to the party on this, I can fill in
a little more information. Seat belts may have saved
lives in this case, as all 5 were ejected from the
car when it _rolled over_. Yes, the Volvo hit the
Duesy hard enough to roll it over several times.

Also, the neither the driver nor his father owned the
car, they had restored it for a friend. The car was
to be returned to the friend on Sunday, so the young
father decied to take his family for a drive.

Here is a link to one of the articles in the Detroit
papers. http://www.freep.com/news/metro/crash1e_20050801.htm

Regards,

Doug
--