FW: Money Matters

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Money Matters
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:52:55 -0700
Personally, I would tell him that's none of his @#$ business.  A cashiers
check or money order should be more than sufficient, maybe even Western
Union a portion to placate him, but I certainly would NOT divulge any
banking account information under any circumstance.

At most, he could ask his bank to check with your bank if there is
sufficient funds for a check to clear in the agreed upon amount.  Then you
would still be theoretically protected.

David R. Hammond
62 TR4 #CT 17780LO
68 TR250 #CD 185LO