RE: Fuel Pressure regulators

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pressure regulators
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:37:54 -0400
Earlier today I wrote:

As I pulled up to a stop light it started dying.  OH SHIT!

Sputter Sputter . ..   Sputter Sputter . . .  Good Bye!

I failed to mention that after I reconnected the hose and let the little
fuel pump click away for a while . the car started right up and ran the last
mile to work just fine.
I was in a dual turn lane at a stoplight .. . so everyone saw me with my
hood up and went around me.
No hassles from irritated commuters. (thank goodness)

We'll have to see how it does on the way home.

I've gotten several replies about fuel pumps and regulators.  Thanks for all
of them.

Scott Tilton
1970 TR6 - not quite Everyday. . but hopefully soon.