Re: Fuel Pressure regulators

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure regulators
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:56:37 -0600
I don't think I even posted about our 2500+ mile road trip a couple
weeks ago in the Volvo. Fixed the broken generator adjustment bracket at
2:30am with a bolt scavenged from a bumper overrider and a bracket from
the rad overflow bottle kit. On the way home we had to pull the
thermostat and I made a gasket out of a floor mat to get us the three
hours home. Now my kids just assume I'll fix any car with stuff lying by
the road.

Steven

--
Steven Newell