Re: R&P TR3b

To: "Bill Bryant" <bryant@sonic.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: R&P TR3b
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:00:47 -0500
Bill - You will LOVE the BAR kit.  Tonight I just finished installing the
front sway bar I got from Ted.  I'm pleased to report that the handling
kicks booty. She's a lot tighter and flatter in the corners.  Now I need to
find somewhere with some decent corners.

In this email you say you can lock the car up - I'm going to try this, but
I'm not convinced I'll be able to do it. Should I be able to lock up a TR3A
(sorry if that's a stupid question!)

Wayne