Re: over heating

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: over heating
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:59:38 -0400
> little felt wiper that ran against the point cam and that was supposed to
be
> oiled occasionally.  Does anyone else remember the felt ?  Or know when it
> was deleted ?
> Randall
Randall,

That would have to be when Lucas...felt....like it?

("Ahem" and other semi-sincere expostulations of sheepish apology....)

Terry
'59 TR3A  (Body off, most of the rest back on...but body work stalled
waiting for a rear back panel from TRF.  Ah well, my wife has me shackled in
the cellar building a family room anyway.  Spent the past two days drilling
holes in concrete to cinch down the flooring joists.  Whoo hoo!)