Re: We've returned from London-Smart car

To: don spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Subject: Re: We've returned from London-Smart car
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:42:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I work for Mercedes Benz in Montvale, Nwe Jersey, and have been seeing
these for some time I got a chance to sit in one of the original ones..
In Europe they're available with a variety of power plant, but in North
America, they'll be introduced with just gasoline. Engines will be 4
cylinder Mercedes power plants.

Besides the "Fortwo" and "Forfour", there's also the "Formore", sort of
an SUV type.

Only the original car was designed by SWATCH. I'm not sure whhat they
called the Roadster. I've only heard it called the Smart Roadster.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph