Re: Judging / Ignition Wire

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Judging / Ignition Wire
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:54:19 -0400
> However, while driving my TR4 today, I stopped at an intersection
> to let a mother and her young daughter cross the street in front of
> me.  The mother never really looked back at me, but the young girl
> glanced back at my car.

Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem... whenever I take my TR6 out,
all of the responses I get are from women I would consider to be in their
mid-60s and up (the grandma crowd)!  I think my girlfriend acts as a visual
deterrent for any other women/girls under the age of 35.

Kai (putting off fixing my broken clutch fork pin... I hate that job)

--
Kai M. Radicke
Wishbone Classics