Judging / Ignition Wire

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Judging / Ignition Wire
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:54:20 -0500
All this talk regarding concours judging is interesting.  I *do* envy you
folks with properly restored Triumphs, and deeply respect the efforts you've
made to restore them and maintain them in that condition.

My car will never win any awards at any show (unless there's a biggest oil
spot competition).  However, while driving my TR4 today, I stopped at an
intersection to let a mother and her young daughter cross the street in
front of me.  The mother never really looked back at me, but the young girl
glanced back at my car.  When she did, an excited expression exploded on her
face, and she tugged at her mother's arm and pointed back at my car.  I
couldn't hear what she said, but I could clearly read her lips: "That's the
kind of car I want!"

Best judging result I've received in a while. :)

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L