Re: Judging / Ignition Wire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judging / Ignition Wire
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:30:20 -0700
One of our  yearly events, the United British Sports Car Club of
Sacramento, is the "Teddy Bear Run" to the Child Protective Services
Shelter, where we distribute toys and teddy bears.  We also let the
kids sit in our cars, twist the steering wheel,  row the gear shift
(we remove the keys) and honk the horns...the smiles are more than
worth all the effort...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3