(no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:03:00 EDT
Thus for a Hyundai to get down
force at any effective speed the wing should really be made of a surf
board.
Here in central New York the surf/snow ratio is remarkably low, which
would explain the relative dearth of surfboards affixed to Korean
sub-compacts. Perhaps our correspondents in California or Hawaii
could offer their observations
frank writes.
well dude its like urm..we like strapped on this 12-0 board and it was like
way out there and then we like were getting like tons of that G force stuff. so
then we thought well what about the fin man so then we just like smoked and
chilled.
frank fisher
like temecula
California man