Re: (no subject)

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk, technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:57:49 -0500
I am not an authority on this subject, but I have been to a couple of car
shows where there were TRs with chassis painted other than black. In a
couple of cases, the owners said that their cars had this on the chassis as
it came from the factory. They were painted this way on the cars prior to
restoration. In those cases, the judges agreed that this occasionally happened.

At 08:15 PM 4/18/2004, ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 4/18/2004 11:51:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk writes:
>
>Were all  TR4A chassis painted black?
>
>The reason I ask this is that on a 1965  dealer brochure that I have for the
>new TR4A clearly shows pictures of a  white car with a white chassis.
>
>So why the white  chassis?

uncle jack