Re: * TR3 Static Timing *

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: * TR3 Static Timing *
From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:54:27 -0500
Thanks Randall, as always!

On the subject of the proper wires to use inside the Dizzie.  What is it OK
to use - I mean can I go to Radio Shack and buy the skinniest stuff they
have?  I seem to remember that TRF did not have the pre-made ones when I
called.  That was several years ago mind you - back when I had TS78910.

You are correct about the archives - I still owe Mark for my pledge so maybe
he will be able to update the software.  I might be willing to do it on my
Domain as well..  Hmmm.