More on LBC electrical systems

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More on LBC electrical systems
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:44:34 -0700
Since I have (& will probably will continue) to bug the list about
electrical issues, I thought I would share the words of the recent
words Peter Egan (R&T, May 2004) on LBC wiring diagrams.

"I've long suspected that my Jaguar shop manual is distantly related
to the Book of Kells.  Especially the wiring diagrams."  pg 32.

I subscribe to R&T, primarily (but not only), to read Mr Egan.  His
descriptions of working on old cars (particularly LBCs) always
inspire me.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
Dept of Distance Education