Re: TR4A exhaust change from dual to single

To: january@chemeketa.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A exhaust change from dual to single
From: AVALON2455@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:32:04 EDT
Many thanks!   Dumb bunney me, didn't check the book that I have on my
shelf!!!

So at CTC 69120 was close to the change.

Mine, albeit incorrect, is the same as yours.  But I cut off and welded
closed the second pipe on the tranverse siliencer (installed by Midas) to look
more
original...and that didn't get it correct for me either, eh?  (Saw no change
in sound or preformance, however.)

I think if you have two pipes exiting your tranverse silencer, it belongs on
a 250.  (IMO muffler shops replace with the 250 one.)  Absolutely no
harm...just how you want it to look.

Thank you again for your information and your  direction to a most reliable
source!

Cheers!

Clark

TR4A IRS CTC69120L  (strange, but registered in WA as a '67 although it has a
number preceding yours. These states and their registration systems,eh?)