Re: Stromberg Problems

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg Problems
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:06:02 +0100
Hi Dale
Are these the top adjusting carbs, remove damper and go in from there or are
they bottom adjusting carbs, If top adjusting try turning anti clockwise to
richen the mixture, the principle is the needle and jet need to move further
apart to richen and it sounds like you have been winding the needle towards
the jet.

Graham.