Re: TR4A chassis colour

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A chassis colour
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:14:26 +0100
A kind and generous comment Mr. Mace - for which my thanks, though I feel
they are hardly justified:) If you do come across resources that paint an
alternative picture to the one I've outlined, then please let me be the
first to know I was in error. The memory is now playing more tricks than I
would prefer on specific procedures, so perhaps it's better to lurk than to
contribute?

Cheers, John