TR4 Parts Catalogs

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Parts Catalogs
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:26:27 -0500
Everyone...

The total size of the parts catalog PDF files is about 8.5 mb.  I've
uploaded them to a Yahoo briefcase I've set up that can be found here:

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/tr4_1963

The trick is (since this is a free account) there is no unrestricted public
access to briefcase.  You have to have a Yahoo account, and I have to add
your Yahoo username to my permissions list in order for you to download the
files.

The good news is it does work (and a Yahoo account is free - www.yahoo.com).
A couple of you have already retrieved the files.

So, if you're interested, and have a Yahoo account, please send me your
Yahoo username (off list), and I'll get you set up.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L