pennzoil

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: pennzoil
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:14:13 EDT
glad  to  hear  the  response i  was  not  actuall sure  about  using  it  my
self.I had  been considering   using  transmission fluid  in  my
transmission  once i  get  it  running  just  to  clean it  up. Do  you   use
the
synthetic in  the  transmission? or   do  you   use  the  valvoline  racing
20w50
or  the  straight 50 weight. i  was  considering  using tyhe  15w50 mobil 1
synthetic in both the  engine  and  transmission  been  using  the  mobil 1 in
my 91  oldsmobile  for  a while  now. I remember  hearing  horror stories
about  quaker  state  as  a child. Once my  boss told me  he  heard  some 0one
say" i would  not  oil my bicycle chain with Quaker State.Thaks  for  the
strong opinions  and  all the  advice  keep it  coming.
Jason
71 TR6