Seeing America on highway US 50

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeing America on highway US 50
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:53:35 -0600
I probably can't pull this off, but.............

With the thread a couple of weeks ago about TriumphFest being in Lake Tahoe
and VTR being in Arlington, Virginia, it occurs to me that with a little
careful planning and a sudden influx of cash (highly unlikely) it would be
possible to take my TR3 round trip coast to coast this summer.  I doubt I
will ever get to make the trip in one journey, so breaking it up into two
legs sort of makes sense.

A quick glance at the maps seems to say that US route 50 running pretty much
a straight shot between the two.  US 50 runs within 60 miles of my home.
Last year, I drove it from Washington D. C. to Kansas City, Kansas.  Why not
just add the western half of the country.

Is anybody else up for a serious road trip around the middle of July and
again around the end of September? :)

Ken Gano