Re: Happy Birthday

To: lmtr4a@ctlnet.com
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:34:07 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/24/2004 7:33:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lmtr4a@ctlnet.com writes:

> This morning I walked out into the garage carrying a big sheet cake adorned
> with 50 blazing candles singing Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to
> you,
> Happy Birthday dear TS981, Happy Birthday to you.

Gee Lou you think you could have offered Ole TS981 a fresh wax job or
something useful to her?  I mean you may have scared the blazes out of her with
blazing candles if she has any fluid leaking. Still plenty of time today to
wake
her up and give her a nice polishing, oil change, tune up, etc.  You know you
have to treat them right if you want her to be around for another 50 years. I
know the sun always shines in Auburn when you say.  So why not order some up
and
take her for a run?
Happy Birthday to her!
Cheers,