Re: PI

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PI
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:14:53 -0000
Hi Joe
PI Came on
2.5PI MKI Saloon and Estate 132 BHP
2.5PI MKII Saloon and Estate 132 BHP Early 125 BHP Late
TR5 150 BHP
TR6 150 BHP Early 132 BHP Late
The numbers are from the deep dark recesses of my memory as it is late and I
can't be bothered to look them up so they might be wrong in places!
It is said that the actual difference between early and late models is not
so much due to the change from DIN to SAE (or vice versa) standards for
measurement.

Graham.