MJB Welder fund (no LBC)

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MJB Welder fund (no LBC)
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:22:15 -0800
Listerati :

Our fearless leader has let slip that the Fat Chance garage is trying to
"make do" with a cheap MIG welder, and it's been proposed on the shop-talk
list that we all chip in towards a cheap TIG instead.  Rumor has it that
he's got a birthday coming up too, and it seems to me that a nice present
from us might possibly take some of the sting out of being "halfway to
heaven" (as Harry Chapin put it).

Ok, I have a personal interest too ... having a new toy might possibly keep
him from giving in to those mid-life urges, buying a red Corvette and
running off with some sweet young thing ... leaving us in the lurch without
a list !
:^)

Anyway, if you agree, send your non-tax-deductable PayPal donation to

donations@autox.team.net

or cut & paste this link back together :

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=donations@autox.team.net&amount=10&it
em_name=MJB+welder

Randall