Re: brake help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake help
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:34:57 -0700
Since my brake and clutch are the same reservoir, I have to go the same for
both.  At this time, I am going to stick with DOT 4 simply because I will be
replacing all the pipes and connectors in a few months...ie when funds allow
it.  At that time I will have to really look at the pros and cons of both.
Based on past discussions on this list, it seems to be about 50/50.
thanks,
Joe
59 TR3....looking good even on blocks