Re: TR250/GT6 Crankshaft

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250/GT6 Crankshaft
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:45:47 -0000
Hi Dave
I would think the length of the crank tail is non critical (may be wrong,
have been before!) if all they are doing is the flywheel, I would think they
would take a reading from the crank and then "subtract" it from the flywheel
reading.
Gist of message any 6 cyl Triumph crank will do, I think the flywheel well
even fit the 4 cyl cranks.

Graham.