Re: A few unrelated Triumph Questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i2C13g8A011500
Subject: Re: A few unrelated Triumph Questions
From: "WILSON,Todd" <todd.wilson@dewr.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:58:29 +1100 (EST)
Hi All,

A big thanks to Graham Stretch and Chris De Wet for their answers to my
questions.

One of Graham's answers leads me to another question - I know that there
are a few GT6s/Vitesses running around with Dolomite 1850HL overdrive
boxes - has anyone used a 1500HL in a GT6/Vitesse?

Yet another question has sprung to mind - has anyone removed material
from the centre of the rear lower wishbone of a Rotoflex equipped GT6?
It's a big heavy piece of metal and I'm curious whether material can be
removed from it safely to help reduce weight (it seems to be totally
over-engineered). I know that a few people have replaced them with
rose-jointed arms etc but I'm thinking low cost mods at the moment.

Cheers,
Todd Wilson
Spitfire Mk3 partly converted to GT6 specs, mostly butchered, in lots of
pieces...
[http://www.gt6.com]

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.