RE: Door Pulls

To: hsawatsk@sasktel.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Door Pulls
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:58:51 -0800 FILETIME=[05380EC0:01C40704]
As I  recall, the door pulls on TR2s and TR3s (the early ones without the
door handles) are simply chains covered by interior material.  When I
ordered the material to cover the dash of my "2", I ordered extra material
to cover the door chains.  If you will look in one of the Piggot books, I
believe that there are some pictures of the original pulls. I was simply
going to sew the material inside out, turn it back around, and then insert
the chain.  TRF should have extra material, for a price, that matches the
side curtains.  Good Luck,

David Gunn
54 TR2 TS3388L

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/