Door Pulls

To: "Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Pulls
From: Harold Sawatsky <hsawatsk@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:27:03 -0600
Hi All

I have new rebuilt (kind of an oxymoron) side curtains for my 56TR3 from
TRF. They look great however I tried to order new door pulls to match
and they are NA. Same from Moss. Does anyone on the list have an old 1
or 2 of these around I could buy or can send me a digital image and
sizes etc. of what they should be. Every time I think I am closer to
getting back on the road, there is a minor setback.

Haven't driven the LBC since '77 and can't wait. You guys in Ca and
Florida and the South.........we had a blizzard today - be a while yet!!
Our goal is to attend a Summer Party wherever it may be!!!

Thanks in advance
Harold