RE: speeding...or maybe not

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: speeding...or maybe not
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:28:03 -0800
>  I was so angry I went back
> the next day
> to start to get my "case" ready and found that the posted speed
> was 35.  Do
> you think the car I was driving had anything to do with getting
> the ticket?

Possibly, or it might be the way you were driving it.  I was once stopped
for speeding in my (blue) Chevy, the officer said something to the effect of
"You must have been speeding since you pulled away from the other traffic so
fast".  He said he was going to write me up for 35 in a 30 ... until I
pointed out the "Speed Limit 40" sign !  For some odd reason, he let me off
with a verbal warning !
<g>

Randall