Re: TR3A Aftermarket Exhaust Fit

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Aftermarket Exhaust Fit
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:55:15 -0500
> Randall wrote:
> While I just had the front muffler replaced on the mild >steel
reproduction of the original exhaust that I got from >Moss in '86.  Not sure
just how far I've driven it since >then, but it's well over 100,000 miles.
Headpipe and rear >muffler are still the 1986 items ... not perfect but
>serviceable.

Randall, I'm must wondering whether it would make a difference that this car
will be sitting for 4-5 months a year.  Would there likely be more of a
moisture problem from it collecting in the pipes and sitting for long
periods here than for a car driven daily, and would it be enough to make a
difference?

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A