RE: Shipping to UK

To: "'dixie'" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shipping to UK
From: "Glenn Coughenour" <gecoughenour@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:48:01 -0500
Adrian,

The USPS website says the size limits to the UK are:

"a. Maximum length: 60 inches
Maximum length and girth combined: 108 inches"

My TR3A wings are roughly 53 inches long and 26 inches high [wide].  The
thickness must be 4 or 5 inches.  One wing would have a length plus
girth of 113 or 114.  Perhaps someone can measure the TR4 wings, but I
think the parcel is too large without any packaging.  I doubt you would
want the US Postal Service to handle your wings without some packaging
to protect them.  They might just fold them in half!

Have you checked international shippers like DHL?

Glenn C