Shipping to UK

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping to UK
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 06:07:08 -0000
Hi Guys,

Very little response to my problem of shipping two TR4A wings/fenders from
the US to UK.

My question is would it be possible for a US list member to check out if the
information that my seller is telling me is true?

The seller is telling me that the two wings are too large to ship by USPS to
UK. The USPS web site states up to 60" in length by 108" girth. The weight
of each wing I have established is 13 lbs. therefore I would allow 30-35lbs
packaged weight. I can only visualise the packaged size but I would think
that they would fit within the maximum size allowed.

I have checked UPS and FedEx both are prohibitively expensive.

Regards
Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O