RE: I Could Use Some Help

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <csmith1@awcwire.com>, <flinters@roomies.furry.com>, <spitlist@cox.net>, <zink@pdq.net>
Subject: RE: I Could Use Some Help
From: "Zahid Ahsanullah" <zahid.ahsanullah@ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:32:51 -0600
GlacierThanks to all that answered my head gasket plea, especially Craig,
Dan, Joe and Lawrence. Without pulling the head I can see that the gasket is
toast. I'll try tightening the nuts again but somehow I feel that is not the
cause, either the head is warped or the block and both are a pain to deal
with in nice spring weather. I wonder if it is the same if I drive the car
to the bed of my chevy pickup and get my wife to drive me around the
countryside?
Best Wishes
Zahid

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image002.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Glacier Bkgrd.jpg]