petronix, yellow orb, ect.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: petronix, yellow orb, ect.
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:31:03 -0500
A couple of weeks ago I said I said I was having a skipping problem,  I have
always used bosch plugs gapped at .030. combined with my old fuel needles
throwing mega gas in there.
I knocked the gap of the plugs down to .028 approx. and that helped, but
occasionaly.I was still get a skip.
Last week  somebody stole my yellow orb;  so I was looking through my stash
of spares and came across a set of  new NGK's  i had picked up at TRF summer
party.
I decided to try them, they are preset at the factory recommended .025.
Well, I guess the book knows what its  talking about.  So , now with the
petronix , the new fuel needles and the proper plugs and gap the Car runs
fantastic now.
This always happens when i start thinking about installing the SU's that are
sittting on the shelf.  lol

Well, the Yellow Orb has reappeared, so its time to put the top down and go
for a cruise.

cheers
Al Salvatore
76tr6