Re: Not Good news

To: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Not Good news
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:39:35 -0500
Cc: "Triumph mail list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ronnie

Thats pretty good in comparison to my white Sports 6 original lump. I
finally got the engine running but I had a built in neighborhood fogger when
it did run. So hopefully you don't have such a fogger and your  problems are
valve related and not lower. I had(have) both. It now rests on the garage
floor with all the other 1600's.

Tom Beaver
HB 3028LCV
HB 4891LCV