Honda vs. Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Honda vs. Triumph
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:05:15 EDT
I have a Honda, and I have a Triumph,  They are not comparable.  One will go
200,000 boring uneventful miles without major work,, the other will go 50,000
fun & exciting miles without major work.  To compare them is ridiculous.  I
know this will bring responses of "My Uncle had a Triumph with 8000 horse power
and went 6 million miles so Triumph is better", but the average Triumph and
average Honda are not comparable.  Lets compare our Triumphs to MG's,   Now,,
that's more like it.

Kent Shrack
1960 FUN tr3a
Honda (boring) Accord