TR6,TR250,GT-6, new spark plug wires, (15 sets) for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6,TR250,GT-6, new spark plug wires, (15 sets) for sale
From: "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:23:55 -0500
Hello all!

After purchasing a large inventory of british/import stuff last week I
have come across 15 new sets of autolite powerpath spark plug wire sets
for the Triumph TR6,TR250,GT6 ,Vitesse and Triumph 2000. These are
aftermarket plug wires and they are orange wires with black boots. Good
quality but I for sure don't need 15 sets for myself. If anyone just
wants some wires to tune up their car and doesn't care about
originality, please contact me OFF the list if you are interested in a
pair(pairs). Id like to get $10.00 a set plus shipping. I thought I'd
offer them to list members before deciding what to do with them in other
areas. Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

75 TR6(2)

74 TR6