Re: loaded questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: loaded questions
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:42:26 -0700 (PDT)
> made not to leak

Gee, when I read this, I immediately thought of keeping the
occupants dry, not the pavement unstained...

... and that's a considerably more difficult undertaking than
keeping the oil in.

If you're worried about staying dry in the rain, I'd argue that
a TR4 (or 4A) is much better than a 3 - since the side curtains
don't ever really seem to seal tight against the body, there
is an unfillable gap at the leading edge of the door, and
the top seems designed to catch water where it meets the top
of the windscreen and then direct it straight down to the
mid-thigh of the occupants... :-)